Poem

I look into your eyes and you lay there motionless frozen like a statue
Your face is so solid and unmoving
Eyes sullen and glazed over, I can barely tell if they are open

I try make a joke to get a laugh out of you
I try tickling you to make you giggle
I try nibbling at your neck and your earlobe

No matter what I do I can not change your facial expression
You wont budge like a puppy pulling against its owner on its leash
Just when I have almost given up hope

I decide to wrap my arms around you
Pulling you in close against my body
Our bodies meshed together like one

My fingers lace between yours and I gaze deeply into your eyes
I lean into you and put my nose against yours
Your hot breath feels nice against my lips

I gently kiss your lips
Lightly like a butterfly floating through the air
Then I nibble on your lower lip and tell you I love you

Finally success, your face muscles move
A ray of sunshine erupts from your mouth like water flowing from a hose
A smile so bright it radiates and fills the room with light