Poem - The Massage

The room is lit with candles emitting a nice glow in the dark room
The oil is beside the bed warm and ready to be used
Towels placed in the middle of the bed

I have you lay down naked on your tummy
I am in a tank top and underwear
I begin massaging your scalp working out the tension in your head

Tracing my fingers down the back of your neck to you shoulder blades
I use my nails to gently rub up and down your shoulders and back to the middle of your back
The oil runs over my fingers and onto your back as I begin to kneed the flesh of your shoulders and upper back
A soft moan escapes your mouth from the pent up tension in your muscles

I straddle your lower back and continue to mass your back
Up and down hard and soft
I take my top off and lean into your back
My nipples rubbing stiffly against your back as I kiss you gently on your neck and ear

I kneel beside you and begin to massage your lower back
Running my hands down your spine to the upper globes of your ass
I take more oil and drizzle it onto your ass cheeks and watch as it cascades down between your thighs and onto your legs

I run my hands gently from your thighs to your calves
Reaching your feet and litfing them one at a time
Massaging lightly along the bottoms of your feet and in between your toes

I slide my hands up your thighs rubbing your inner thighs
You slowly part your legs and I can see your mound from behind glistening with oil and likely your juices

Slowly I begin to slide my hands up your thighs my thumb gently pressing against your lips
A deep moan escapes your mouth as I slide my hands up to your ass
Grasping each cheek I massage the soft skin of your ass in my hands
Slowly pulling your cheeks open and closed

I gently run a finger between your cheeks over your rosebud and ease it in between your wet lips and you moan
My finger sliding into your up to the knuckle
The walls of your pussy sucking on my finger like an infant sucking a bottle as I enter another finger inside you

You are so wet I whisper in your ear as I nibble on your earlobe
My leg wrapped around your thigh gently pushing my mound into you
I piston two fingers deep inside you, your hips bucking to meet each thrust

Moans escape our mouths as we writhe in pleasure our bodies as one