Poem - Trust In You

This is dedicated to my muse, the person that inspires me in life, love and everything I do..I trust you and always will

I walk to the ledge ready to take that next step
Knowing that you will be there to catch me
With your strong yet gentle hands

I trust you with my soul

I take that step with ease
You are there ready and waiting with your arms spread wide
Gripping me close to your body

I trust you with my heart

Hanging on not letting go
Never giving up on you
Always keeping the faith

I trust you with my thoughts

We share so much in common
Both of us linked in so many ways
Our thoughts are fused together as one

I trust you with my love

I have never loved someone the way I love you
My respect for you is never ending
My love for you grows every day

I trust you and know that you feel the same
I love you baby