Poem

I am re-posting my poetry on here from my Myspace blog. I hope you enjoy and leave me some comments.

Walking along holding hands
Barefoot in the grass the blades tickle our toes
A breeze blows the smell of fresh lilac all around us

Perfect is the day we spend together
My soul is at ease, I am at peace
Your energy mixes with mine to become one

A slight rain shower begins coming slowly then in torrents
Raindrops begin to pelt our skin
Rolling down our face, in our eyes and onto our chins

I grip your hand harder as we run for cover under the nearby tree
Our shirts soaked through to the skin our nipples visible and erect
I pull you close to me and gaze into the pools of your deep blue eyes

Heat radiates from our bodies to keep us warm
I reach up to brush your hair out of your face
Stroking my hand onto your cheek I lean in to your ear
Whispering I love YOU