Poem - Up Against The Wall

I smell your scent like a hunter can smell its prey
You are nearby and unable to escape my power
I am ready to pounce on you and devour you like a tiger

I have you in my sights and you dont see me coming
I begin to circle you growling with desire
I am getting closer and closer to you with each stride

I am behind you and have my arms around you before you can utter a scream
I am pushing you against the wall ripping your shirt from you and hold your arms above your head
I place a deep and passionate kiss on your lips as I stare dreamily into your eyes

My lips kiss your forehead, cheek and neck
Sucking, nibbling then biting the length of your neck
You feel my cold teeth on your warm flesh and it is amazing and overpowering

A moan escapes your lips as your eyes shutter closed for a brief second
I grab your belt from your jeans and use it to bind your hands and hang it on the nail above
Your knees want to buckle and feel like jello as I kiss you chest inch by inch

I suck your nipple of your right breast into my mouth and nibble it gently
I tweak your left nipple between my fingers
That does nothing to quench my desire and longing for you

I smell your arousal and hear your moans which stokes my fire even more
I cant get enough of you and I pull your pants down in one quick motion
Your juices have run down the inside of your thighs from your excitement

Juices glistening on your mound and lips are as exotic as a morning dew on blades of grass
I want to taste you and am not going to ask your permission and begin to kiss down to your pussy
I kiss your navel biting you as I go leaving little marks where my teeth have been

I bite your hip as I squeeze your ass cheeks in my hands pulling them open and closed
Running a finger inside the crease of your ass and feeling your rosebud
I slide a finger deep in your ass up to my knuckle as I kiss your pussy for the first time

Spreading your thighs further apart by nudging them with my head
I am now able to gain more access to your pussy so I suck your fleshy lips into my mouth
They taste of salty sweetness that is so mouthwatering my panties are soaked through

I suck your clit into my mouth nibbling gently and sucking hard and deep for long then letting up and back again
I slide two fingers deep inside you pushing them in as far and as hard as I can
All the while I am looking up at your face as you are whimpering in ecstasy as I continue to slide my finger in your rosebud

I twirl you around the leather of your belt twisting into your wrists and push you up against the wall
I bend down by your ass spreading your cheeks to lick you and suck on your rosebud
My fingers are inside you again as I rub your clit in a furious motion

I release your wrists and catch you before you fall to the ground pushing you towards the bed
I lay on top of you grinding my pussy into yours in a quick frenzy not wanting this ride to end
Our juices mixing as one as I pull your right leg up to your chest so I can fuck you

I bend over to kiss your and suck your lip into my mouth and then nibble on your neck
I want you to cum for me baby I moan in your ear
Cum with me I moan as we both orgasm in a crashing crescendo

I collapse on top of you as our sweaty bodies become one
I look into your eyes and we know how much we yearn for one another