Poem - For The One I Love

I love the way your look when you are excited
How you bite your lip and your eyes light up
The devilish smile on your face like we have a shared secret

I could stare at you for hours like a fine work of art
Never quite seeing the same thing twice
Shadows and the light opening new views

Wishing I could jump into the canvas with you
Thoughts of holding you creep into my head
Feeling your body hold me close and your breath on the nape of my neck

Your scent is exquisite and I cannot get enough
So sweet and overpowering I want to bathe in your glory
Wishing you were a fine perfume I could wear with me wherever I went

Everything about you is beautiful,perfect and special
When we talk I feel like I am part of an inside joke whenever I am with you
I smile like a goofball hoping and praying no one will see me

But in reality not giving a damn if anyone did
I am at peace with you and madly in love with you
You are the missing piece in my life and I have you to fulfill my hopes and wishes