Thoughts Of The Day

I am so angry and upset
You put words in my mouth without a care
Ignored me as if we shared nothing
You don't trust me you say
You don't know me you say
No one is perfect
I never meant to hurt
Never meant to cause pain
I would never tell you something that was not true
To gain your favor, to gain your love
All I wanted was to share a tale of your day with you
To entertain you with my day and my silly headedness
I have messed up yes and I have made mistakes
Running away is never the answer
I am here working to gain your trust back
You have some work to do too, it is a two-way street
Spending time together was fun and special
I wait here for wounds to heal trying to mend my broken heart
Blame is placed on me and I am not the only one that is guilty
I scream at the top of my lungs but nothing comes out of my mouth
I fear that nothing will come out again
My voice is gone
I am helpless and isolated
Please don't give up on what we had