Poem - The Scent of A Lover

Your scent excites me like adding gasoline to a raging bonfire
My nostrils on fire and tingling
I reach out my tongue to taste you
Spreading you apart and licking your flesh
Feeling your soft hair brush against my nose as I lick you lick you
Deep strokes with the flat of my tongue
Moving up to suck on your clit
Sucking it gently into my mouth and flicking it back and forth with my tongue
Your juices flow into my mouth like a cascade of flavor
Your hips gyrate with each thrust of my tongue
Moans escape your mouth as I penetrate you with my finger
I continue to suck your clit
Grabbing your hips I pull you into my face harder not wanting this ride to end
You arch your back trying to push harder into my waiting mouth
Your breathing is ragged as you grab my head
Running your fingers through my hair
My hand reaches up to tweak your nipples
You moan my name as wave after wave of pleasure erupts from your body