Poem - Questions

What do you do when two of the girls that you have fallen in love with in your life start dating?
No, not jump off a cliff believe me I have thought of that, but I am scared of heights.
I want to scream at the top of my lungs
Why am I not good enough is the question that I ask myself?
Am I not good looking enough?
Do I have some major character flaw that makes me unappealing?
Why am I so Unlucky in love?

I have come to the following conclusions...
I fall for people that are not emotionally stable and available for me.
I fall for women that may just like me for my looks.
I fall for women that take for granted someone that wears their hearts on their sleeves.

Like a boxer that has been beaten to a pulp for one too many rounds I stagger and fall to the mat
Asking myself if I should get up
The crowd cheering in the background wanting success
I wonder if I can get to my feet
Legs wobbly like jello, I cant get my balance
I fight on the ropes not for my life but for my sanity
I have to make it
Have to get up and finish despite the obstacles in my way