Thoughts of the Day

What can I do to win someone back as a friend? This is what I am currently thinking. I am wishing that I had an answer for that. Does anyone had any ideas on what I can do to have certain people be my friends again? You may wonder why I care or why I want people in my life that are completely ignoring me. Well its just this simple. Knowing that I have wronged someone makes me sick to my stomach more than any night of binge drinking or stomach virus I could ever have. I think to myself that everyday I looked forward to talking to them and that I am now completely shut off it is very hard. It's much like a smoker trying to quit someone. I am the kind of person that is able to forgive a lot easier I guess. Life is too short for me I don't know what the future holds. That is why I feel the urge to fight to gain friendships. Please I beg of you give peace a chance and give me another chance. I wish I knew what to say or do to compel you that being my friend is something of value.

If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it. If anyone knows the lost friends that I speak of please consider reaching out to them on my behalf. My heart aches for closure. And not the type that is severing all forms of communication.