Poem - Controlled Thoughts

I have a lot of thoughts rolling around my head right now like change in the dryer
Change that has fallen out of my jeans pockets
Hot to the touch like fresh chocolate chip cookies
I reach in to grab them out wanting to make use of them
Reaching in it feels like I am grabbing a hot stick of butter from the microwave
Not able to get a grip
Slip sliding away in between my fingers
Grease drenches my skin clogging me up
Unable to move forward I attempt to keep my senses about me
Not knowing which way is up
Wanting to grab out and get a hold of my thoughts
I can't give up not without a fight
Scratch and claw like a schizophrenic fighting to win over against my personalities
Finally I place the last hinge on the cage to hold my thoughts in place
My thoughts are finally under control
I am in control now