Poem: Sorry

Sorry for the pain I have caused
I am like a walking explosion
Blowing peoples hearts and feelings to bits
Moving slowly
Doing damage to many
Sorry for what I have done
Stopping immediately
But is it too late
The hate is already built up for me
I am enemy number one
I have dug my own grave
Life will not be the same
I can only move forward and redeem myself
If this is the worst thing I have done
Then I have nothing to worry about
Yes it was bad, but I am not a crack dealer or murderer
All I can ask is your forgiveness
I will work myself out of this hole
Fighting tooth and nail
Shouting at the top of my lungs
Letting everyone know that I am sorry
I am human and have made a mistake
Life can go on
Turning your back on your fellow human being is never wise
No matter what they have done
Please give me the opportunity at redemption